Photography, Film making and the Blues Harmonica.

Sunday 22 April 2012

Perfect Pygmies

I've decided that I would like to start adding more photography to my blog, in particular I would like to share my photographs of my pet Pygmy Marmosets. These lot are older photos which I have just grouped together and whacked a watermark thing on, they are a random bunch with varying levels of post processing. All of these photographs where taken using my Canon 60D fitted with an old 50mm Olympus OM f1.8 manual lens. For the close ups I used a set of three macro tubes and all of the shots here are hand held. I've got quite a few more photographs which I will mark up and upload in later posts, please take a look and leave a comment if you enjoy my images.

























Thank you, 
Chris 
                             



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...