Photography, Film making and the Blues Harmonica.

Friday 15 February 2013

Hull Wedding Video's

I have recently started an event/wedding video service with my fellow film graduate Adam Hill working in the East Yorkshire area. Here's a short preview of our first wedding video which has turned out great and things can only get better. If you're interested in having a video of an event you're holding made with the care and aesthetics found in film production all at a great price, get in touch. 


4 comments:

  1. To get the most effective out of a production you want to get some insight on the instrumentation and technology they're mistreatment. this information on videography helps you to be in higher management of the method, for more information click here Jacksonville Videography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wedding video. I really feel the emotions. This is the very reason why I want the best wedding videographer to capture my big day. I want to preserve those emotions and let my kids see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information. Your post is very beneficial for us and those who are searching Corporate Events Videographer in dubai for events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for sharing such an Amazing Article!! I would Love to share in Wedding Photographer in Mumbai Group

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...