Photography, Film making and the Blues Harmonica.

Sunday 13 March 2011

99 Forever

99 Forever is a short film I have been working on as the cinematographer as part of my final year in my TV and Film degree. It's a story about a young girl who doesn't want to grow older as the millennium comes to an end. The film is written and directed by my fellow classmate Olivia Young and she has created a wonderful set for me to film within. We finished all the shooting in our studio this week and today I am filming on location, it's been a slightly stressful but overall enjoyable experience and hopefully the finished piece will have been worth the effort, I will get some screenshots up shortly. Once the shoot's over it's back to boring dissertation work which I am sure I will be doing right through the night.
Take it easy,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...