Photography, Film making and the Blues Harmonica.

Saturday 12 March 2011

First Post

I'm setting up this blog as a form of procrastination from my degree work, currently I'm avoiding working on my dissertation which is due to be handed in this Monday. I have a tonne of work I should be doing but as usual I'm going to leave it til the last minute and get ridiculously stressed. I know perfectly well that I am not gonna change and I make no excuses for this not so efficient time management. As a student I do alright, I never have enough research and prep work for my projects but the finished visual pieces are always well received, I know if I put more time and effort into my projects I could do a lot better however I've gone for a more relaxed route. At twenty three years old I feel that I should be enjoying this part of my life, apparently it starts going downhill pretty soon, so I give myself some time to do what I want to do. This includes as much quality time with my friends and family as possible, especially my beautiful girlfriend who I do not deserve. Through this blog I hope to keep an account of how my own film projects come to life as well as giving myself an opportunity to rant on about films I've seen. There may also be the odd rant about drunken times and the blues. In the famous words of Ferris Bueller, 'Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.' So stop back and check on my blog once in a while.

2 comments:

  1. good first post! :) Im going to follow you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...