Photography, Film making and the Blues Harmonica.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Lenses For My Phone Camera!

Whilst browsing the web three or so weeks back I came across these beauties, two detachable glass lenses for your phone camera. One fish-eye lens and one combo macro and wide angle lens, needless to say I ordered them right away. I just thought they were the coolest things ever and I still do after receiving them through the post yesterday. My Nokia N8 is an amazing camera phone which I had already used a lot but now with these two bad-boys on my key ring at all times along with my 'Big Six' six-hole blues harp I've got unlimited entertainment in my pocket every time I leave my house.

Camera Phone Lenses

Here are some photographs I took with my phone yesterday, all manipulation and effects have also been done on the phone itself. They are all untouched with my computer. 

Macro photograph of condensation and guacamole on a plastic lid. 

Macro image of a crossbow bolt tip

Lomo effect of a Bee and flowers

More lomo

Fish-eye 

Fish-eye

Part of my keyring (macro)

Ten pound note (macro)

Sweet wrapper (macro)

Dashboard texture (macro)

Ten pound note (macro)

Ten pound note (macro)

Fish-eye flowers

Had to sneak a self portrait in

Shelley's hamster (Fish-eye)

Shelley's eye (macro)

Shelley's cat 'Socks' (fish-eye)

Fish-eye paw


Socks a.k.a. Skraghead (fish-eye)

I'm really happy with my lenses and I think my first day of using them was a successful one as there are some good photos in there, let me know what you think and take it easy, Chris.

5 comments:

  1. http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/cell-phone-lenses/

    Yeah you can get it on its own, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, the fisheye lens is interesting. I'm doing 360° spherical panorama images with a DSLR. Could you perhaps send me or post 4 images in portrait format turning around on the same point for 90° so I can mount them to a 360° panorama?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for visiting my blog and I can certainly give it a go, any preferences on what you would like in the photos? I live near a large river which would be my suggestion. And how accurate do the images need to be in terms of being in line with each other? With it being a phone camera trying to attach it to a tripod may be difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    nice photos :)
    I got question about that fish eye lens.

    Are pictures sharp on long distance? I mean objects that are like 10+ meters from camera are not blury?

    Your pictures are made on close distance from objects and can't figure out ;)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...