Photography, Film making and the Blues Harmonica.

Sunday 22 May 2011

Behind the Scenes of Real Eyes.

Real Eyes is a short film directed by Shona Singleton and filmed by Tom Lee as pat of their final year projects for the TV and Film degree we are all coming to the end of. I was asked to tag along and film a behind the scenes feature and I also lent a hand whenever I could. It was a nice change from acting as the primary cinematographer on a film with freedom to film what I wanted and next to no pressure. I also enjoyed having the opportunity to try out editing the footage which was where the stress kicked in due to an approaching deadline. Over a couple of nights I managed to put something together which I am quite happy with so if you've got some time to spare check it out. (The music choice was not mine but it does fit the piece fairly well)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...