Photography, Film making and the Blues Harmonica.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Unrest Screenshots

Here are some screen shots from the short film Unrest directed by Adam Hill. In this project I shared the cinematographer credit with Tom Lee, dividing the role by interior and exterior shots. Adam decided to use two cinematographers to emphasize the different states of reality. Tom filmed the interior shots which are the main protagonist's subconscious and I filmed the exterior shots which  provide the basis for the story through establishing shots and flashbacks. I don't want to give the story away just yet, I'm not sure how secretive Adam the director wants to be. However upon receiving the footage yesterday I've decided to put up a few screen shots for you to take a look at.















These screenshots are straight from the original footage before any kind of colour correction and I'm quite pleased with the way they have turned out, I just hope Adam can put together a decent edit. I'm going out filming the last bits today so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...